The individual will work directly with the management team to drive new sales across all products. The addressable client base would be the institutional investor community in North America, primarily the hedge fund and asset management type of clients.
The role will require interaction with the management team on executing the business development strategy with support from the technology and analyst teams throughout the sales lifecycle.
The individual will be responsible for creating and managing the sales pipeline. This will involve managing the relationship with the client from identifying an opportunity, to successfully closing a deal, to supporting the client on a post sales capacity.
The individual should demonstrate ability to work on a fast paced environment and be ambitious to participate in shaping the direction of the newly formed geolocation data industry by leveraging its existing network and creating new leads.
Competitive compensation package, including salary and high incentive commission structure along with equity share.
- Minimum 2 years experience on managing relationships with the buy side, primarily selling data or other finance related products.
- Strong understanding of the financial industry with preferred background in the equity and fixed income markets.
- Good understanding of the alternative data products along with understanding of its use and applications.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
To apply: send resume to
Advan is seeking a full-stack software engineer with experience in architecting and developing end-to-end solutions to join its New York based team.
You will be exposed to the financial industry, work on new and interesting problems, and your work will make a direct and immediate impact. Our release cycles are counted in days, and we don't deal with bloat- or shelf-ware.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- Experience in architecting and developing high transaction volume systems.
- Experience in BigData systems a plus.
- Database administration and performance tuning a plus.
- Financial technology experience a plus.
To apply: send resume to
Advan is the leader in the Big Data geolocation space, enabling participants in the financial industry to analyze foot traffic data across multiple sectors, including consumer services, energy, technology, healthcare, REITS, financials and others. Advan derives its datasets using multi parameter models that analyze cellphone location data crossed with curated geofenced areas.
Top tier institutional investors spanning from quantitative hedge funds to fundamental asset managers have been the main consumers of Advan’s products.